The pro-Israel community in Sweden, arguably the European country most hostile to Israel, was holding a rally titled “Take back Zionism” on Sunday. Yesh Atid chairman Yair Lapid is expected to address the rally. Source: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/WATCH-Pro-Israel-demonstrators-battle-anti-Zionism-at-Swedish-rally-466231
For two weeks, Israel cheered its Olympic team in Rio, as judokas Or Sasson and Yarden Gerbi won bronze medals and brought Israel’s total Olympic medal count up from seven to nine. But another set of games, the Paralympics, the international sporting event for physically disabled athletes, set to begin September 7, will get almost […]
Jerusalem is not taking the recent Brussels Airlines decision to take Achva halva off its menu lightly, with its embassies in both Brussels and Berlin working to get the confection back on the carrier’s flights. According to a Foreign Ministry spokesman, officials in the embassies are working “vigorously” on this issue to rescind the “scandalous […]
Bugs Bunny it is not. Dressed in brilliantly colored, sometimes risqué, otherworldly outfits, and dawning pink, yellow, black and blue wigs, thousands of young Japanese anime fanatics converged in the capital on Thursday to pay homage to their favorite fictional characters. The Convention of Anime and Manga in Israel, now in its second year in […]
- Why doesn’t anyone care about the Paralympics?
- Israel’s embassies in Brussels, Berlin work ‘vigorously’ to rescind halva ban
- ‘It’s kind of like Purim’
- Beersheba, Hapoel TA settle for goalless draw
- Beersheba facing trial by fire, Maccabi TA in comfortable group
- Self defense in the time of terror attacks
- Will too many Israeli children lead to demographic disaster?
- Arabic-language campaign aims to make youth safer drivers
- Olmert parole hearing set for Hanukka
- We shouldn’t get carried away by Egyptian FM’s pro-Israel comment, says ex-envoy