A week before holiday, Purim accidents already sending kids to hospitals

A week before Purim, two children have been involved in serious accidents involving holiday-related toys that, without skillful medical attention, could have killed or seriously maimed them.

A two-and-a-half-year-old toddler from Ashdod inhaled a toy whistle on Wednesday and was in danger of choking.

He was rushed to Kaplan Medical Center, where surgeons pulled the toy out of his trachea.

Source: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Health/A-week-before-holiday-Purim-accidents-already-sending-kids-to-hospitals-392228

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *