Bnei Brak man hospitalized after inhaling hazardous material delivered in mail

Suspected hazardous material were delivered in the mail in Bnei Brak. The recipient opened the envelope and after feeling dizzy, was admitted to The Sheba Medical Center on Monday night.

The police and the Ministry of the Environment were called on to examine the contents of the envelope. The initial investigation revealed the envelope containing the  hazardous materials originated in China.

The victim accidentally opened an enveloped addressed to his neighbor. Upon opening the envelop he smelled a sharp smell that made his nose itch and caused him to feel dizzy and tingling in his body.

Source: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Bnei-Brak-man-hospitalized-after-inhaling-hazardous-material-delivered-in-mail-404071

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *