Hamas is continuing its calls for violence against Jews, with one official threatening on Monday to “slaughter” Jews who are “harming” the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Faiza Al-Nashar, who heads Hamas’s women movement in Rafah, told the Hamas newspaper Palestine that “today's generation waves his knife and his father's old rifle and goes out to cut off the hands and slaughter the heads of those who attack the Al-Aqsa Mosque.”
Similar threats were made by the Deputy Chairman of the Palestinian parliament, senior Hamas member Ahmed Bahar, who participated in an event held in Rafah organized by the women's movement of Hamas in support of the “Intifada” and in the memory of senior Hamas terrorists Ahmed Yassin and Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi, who were eliminated by Israel during the Second Intifada in the early 2000s.
In his speech at the rally, Bahar addressed Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas, who told Israel’s Channel 2 last week that the Palestinian security forces are searching for knives in the backpacks of Palestinian students and in one school found 70 knives.
"The decision on the intifada rests with the martyrs, the wounded and the prisoners, and no one can stop it," said Bahar, who added, "Those who are delusional and who continue the security coordination and negotiations and who conduct searches for knives in students’ bags, they have no future. There is no future to those who lay a siege on our people.”