Kuwait’s interior minister said on Tuesday the country was at war with militants and would strike out at cells believed to be in the country. The Islamic State militant group claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing on Friday by a Saudi citizen on a Shi’ite Muslim mosque in Kuwait City which killed 27 worshippers. “We are in a state of war. It’s a war that had been decided with this cell. But there are other cells, and we will not wait for them to try their luck with us,” Interior Minister Sheikh Mohammad Al-Khaled Al-Sabah told parliament.