A Jerusalem police spokesman announced preparations for the yahrzeit of Rochel Imeinu have been completed. The yahrzeit is on 11 Cheshvan, Monday night and Tuesday.
There will be a heavy police and border police presence to protect the tens of thousands of mispallalim who generally make their way to the tziyun to be mispallel on the yahrzeit.
- Private buses will be sent to Teddy Stadium and then passengers can use the shuttle service
- Vehicles will park in the eastern parking lot of Teddy Stadium
- Persons will not be picked up along the route, but only at designated stops.
- Only Egged buses and other buses in special cases will be permitted into the Kever Rochel complex. Accommodations will be made for drivers with disabled permits.
- People will not be permitted to walk along the bus route from Rozmerin Jct. to Kever Rochel.
(YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem)