Purim costume gone wrong: Boy dresses up as charity-box, swallows coins

A five year old boy from Jerusalem took his Purim costume a little too seriously this year when, dressed up as a charity box, he decided to swallow coins, Channel Two reported Tuesday.

Upon noticing that the young boy was in distress, a teacher tapped him on his back, causing one of the swallowed coins to shoot out. The young boy, apparently, swallowed the coins from the charity-box he was carrying as part of his costume.

Source: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Purim-costume-gone-wrong-Boy-dresses-up-as-charity-box-swallows-coins-448841

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *