The gunman who killed 39 people in a Tunisian beach hotel attack last week was in contact with militants in Libya and likely received training there, an official source said on Tuesday. Saif Rezgui, disguised as a tourist, opened fire at the Imperial Marhaba hotel in the resort town of Sousse on Friday in the worst militant assault of its kind in modern Tunisian history. Most of the dead were British. “Investigations show Saif Rezgui was in contact with terrorists in Libya and he likely trained in a Libyan camp,” an official source told Reuters. Rezgui was shot dead by police.