Turkey says Britain will be responsible if London schoolgirls not found

The British authorities will be responsible if three London schoolgirls who travelled to Turkey last week and are believed to be en route to Syria are not found, deputy prime minister Bulent Arinc said on Monday. Arinc said the search for the girls was continuing but that the British authorities had informed Turkey too late of their arrival in Istanbul.

via ynetnews.com

Source: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4630038,00.html

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *